CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where have I been?

I haven't been blogging for a while, not that anyone really *reads* this blog to care, but I still have to explain myself once in a while. Being at work really takes up a lot of time and I'm not currently blessed with Internet at work (barring phone facebook of course). Even after that I'm usually jogging or watching a movie or just chillaxing.

It's been what, two months! that's too long even for a non serial blogger...I don't even know when to start!


This was me on Thursday in Ward 21 of RIPAS hospital.... damn you gastroentritis!!! Almost missed...

FASS NITE!
The pictures are on my facebook- tag yourself !

I was glad that everything went well and everyone enjoyed themselves. Everyone clearly worked hard but also had a lot of fun. The lecturers were great and a lot of fun! Somehow I ended up being the semi official photographer- hope everyone is pleased with the pics! And no complaints about the flash- without it you might as well wear a ninja mask!

Well done to everyone -Zul, Mun, AJ, Yuzzey, Efna, Diyana, Lisa and the rest of BPMFASS! From start to finish, practically flawless.

I sincerely hope this isn't the last we see of each other... I don't want to hang around 40 year old career people all the time!

-hoping to blog more, Phantom "on MC" S

listening to :- Opeth- Burden

0 comments: