CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Tagged by Yuz

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:


* Knew him through Ajmal ,who always called him 'Sop'
* Likes to listen to krumping music
* The calmest man in Brunei- hooked him up to the OGDC brain wave
machine and his graph was flatter than a pancake!
* He practices Tae Kwon Do
*never seen without his glasses
* He changes his Facebook status very often
* Loves McDs
* Promised to blog only on the weekends
* His catchphrase with me is 'CHICKENWINGS'
* Prefers the Primera Liga to the English Premiership


The person who get tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:


* I have, want and need friends and am hurt by rejection
* I'm 26 but haven't changed since I was 16.
* I like to eat out a lot
* I don't seem to make funny jokes
* I dream of being self-employed
*I like to play video games but not with people
* I play electric guitar
* My favorite imaginary weapon is the lightsaber
* I hang up on emotional things for months or even years.
* I want to lose weight but Brunei seems to refuse , even the weather hates me.

You need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:


* Azhan
* Amin
*Izati
* Katie
* Nisa
*Arina
*Ani (handbag guru)
*Sakinah
*Abu (DBC)
*Kak Chan

0 comments: