CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

For Yuz

biar ia heheheh.....


I had to visit the eye doctor yesterday after a crazy allergic reaction to some 'batang pisang' vegetables (not the banana fruit, thank God) left me with eyes that looked like minus signs.

the problem was I have this crazy shifting phenomenon going on when I look straight- my carpet and even my Guitar Hero Highway look like they're off center and running to catch up with the rest of my vision!

I now have three eyedrops, one eye cream and two anti histamine sets to take for 14 days.

The scariest part though, was when the optometrist dabbed these color drops into my eye. For 10 minutes, everything was in this color! I panicked and almost ran out the room! I thought I was going blind or something- no wonder I couldn't look straight!

Having my eyesight affected is not fun, I tell you...

2 comments:

YuZzEy said...

Hahaha apakan!! What does that have anything to do with 'Yuz'?? :p

Hamakraminus II said...

ko jua memajal aku memblog hehhehe