CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Naqba , that is what it is called

The Palestinians called it the Tragedy, or the Naqba. I have my own tragedy to report.

I have signed for the PGCE. It will start 6th August after orientation. I have no choice. Even the TSUT apparently has a changed number and won't/can't see me. It will be a slow and painful torture for me, one year and some of evil, painful things. I will be learning nothing I wanted to learn.

All my potential, my youth is gone. I will forever have the label of teacher. I will die a nobody. I am dead. I will be dead soon, I hope and pray. There is nothing left for me.

I am now forever hating everything called Brunei. If this is the official policy towards young minds then Nazi Germany is a much better alternative. Hell beckons, you conservative, narrow minded teacher assholes. I hope and pray you go first, before the liars, rapists, hypocrites and murderers. No one plays God but God. I don't want you to repent, I want you to die.

And Regina, coordinator of English at MOE- I will personally see to it that you never breath calm air again, after what you did to our unit. I promise, you will be on the next plane to emigrate (as your kind are) if you're not dead by 2009.

Amen.

1 comments:

sani@xhu said...

dude... just WOW! hehhe

How's u?