CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Life Is Over as I know it.

H.M Akramin bin DP Haji Saifon (September 1982- September 2004)

that's not the guy who will blog here from now on. He died on 19th April 2006 when he received a heart attack reading a letter, after a year long coma where he taught Psychology at A Level. The letter contained a rejection of a dream. No more tutorship at UBD, the one thing the guy hoped for.
Hs dreams were crushed on the 19th and irreversably changed him.

I am Haji M.A now. I will write letters. I will see people. I will fight, ruthlessly to get out of teaching. I will fight for my life. H.M Akramin had a great life, we will always cherish it and all the friends we had.

My first step of renewal is...to remove the hair style.

There Shall Be No Hair. In war, hair is something people can trap you with.

I will fight. No more by the book. Remove your doors, I am coming.

0 comments: