CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Air Supply, Man..~I'm all outta love~

An odd day. The lightest day of the year, it seems. We all sat in Kasco today having a 'staffroom chat' and then they mention her . Put her and the Vow Of Singlehood together, the latter seems shaky. I thought well, "we hate each other, so OK." I have no idea why, but I seemingly disagreed with myself when I said that.

And then we all bowled this afternoon. 4 days straight, man! and my score has now improved to well over 100 :D :D But the day was made by this odd feeling I hadn't had in what, nearly 3 years- that 'ooomp' feling in the chesty area (near the left boob). Damn it all...damn the VoS , it was her , unveiled and looking rather tight. She even spoke to me!

Had to fight every single urge to 'teach' her to bowl-even though I practically trained everyone else :*P I have no idea why this is happenning, damn these hormones! Kill Shyness, we declared on that rooftop in Paris. Birth Greatness, we said in Berlin's tunnels. Maybe in STPRI's offices I should say "Heal Lonely Hearts?" or "Fuck This, I'm Human."

Oh and we have a new 10 pound helicopter spin ball :D :D it's great bub...!!!!

till next time, you love -lacking lads and lasses.



0 comments: